Saturday, October 9, 2010

Big Joe and Tall Women Who Eat

The Vice President was in our fair Grit City the other day and I had a chance to see him! I know I know you're asking yourself ...Danger... how?! Well I live on Pacific Ave directly below a mediocre microbrewery and eatery which just so happened to be where the massive motorcade was scheduled to stop. As I was watching Big Joe parked below me...I couldn't see and I wanted a picture of him (who doesn't!) so I opened my window to lean out and get a good pic. DON'T DO THAT! I'm serious don't... this was of course a bad idea. Secret Service pointed at me and below me I could hear the radio traffic from the many state and local law officials say" Window opened 8th floor facing north" I thought as I heard this "I live on the 8th floor". I snapped about two pics then looked down to see cops galore looking at me. I shut the window. Now being trained as a sniper in the military I instantly thought "Wow you just became a target stupid!" But here is a fun factoid The VP is a big guy! I mean he's a tall dude.

On a side note TallGirl has a new blog and its about food! TallGirleating
She just started this blog and she just moved to Minneapolis so get ready to hear about the art of gastronomy(google this word its awesome!)

No comments:

Post a Comment